Broadcast Schedule for Live Broadcast of Indonesia's Delegates in Olym…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Theo
댓글 0건 조회 5회 작성일 24-08-25 19:40

본문

008119300_1718791752-20240619BL_Pengumuman_SCM_Sebagai_Pemegang_Hak_Siar_Paris_27.JPGuo lost in two games 13-21 and 13-21.
In the quarterfinals of badminton at the 2024 Olympics, Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto will encounter the top seeds from China, Liang Weikeng/Wang Chang. Liang/Wang advanced as the leade

091563200_1720636063-20240710AA_Pengukuhan_Atlet_Olimpiade_2024-10.JPGhe women's 200-meter individual medley.

rizky-ridho_d51a584.jpgIn the swimming category, 16 swimmers with the best time results will progress to the semifinals. From the semifinals, the leading eight swimmers will proceed to the finals to vie for medals. The encouragement of t

timate prospect in obtaining a medal.
Fajar/Rian progressed to the quarter-finals of badminton at the 2024 Olympics with the position of runner-up in Group B. The duo known as Fajri only managed to accumulate one p

d progress to the quarterfinal round.
In the quarterfinal round, Gregoria will compete against Thai player Ratchanok Intanon. She moved on to the quarterfinal round after overcoming Belgian player Lianne Tan and Tai Tz

rmatahani are ready to honor Indonesia.

This day, the action of Indonesian athletes starts with Arif Dwi Pangestu and Diananda Choirunnisa. They will compete in the combined category 1/8 elimination round of archery held at Les Invalides. This pair will compete against representatives fr

at Paris 2024. For Zhiying Zeng, her presence in Paris became an answer to her hard work all this time. She began her Olympic dream journey in China in the 1970s. The peak happened when she managed to progress to the multi-sport festival whil

ferent Sides Zeng explained, the two sides of the racket produce different types of effects. As a consequence, rivals would easily guess the direction and type of the shot. "The rule change heavily affected my game. That's when I had a major setback and left the national t

A total of 29 athletes will compete for Indonesia at the Paris 2024 Olympics, exceeding the number from the last event, which was 28 people. Nevertheless, the largest number of Indonesian delegates is still noted in the 200

esian athletes will be showcased today.

The struggle of Indonesian athletes at the Paris 2024 Olympics is intensifying. Five competitors of the Red and White are set to exhibit their finest skills at this biggest global sporting event. With strong motivation, La Memo, Arif Dwi Pangestu, Diananda Choirunnisa, Joe Aditya Wijaya Kurniawan, and

provement from previously," he added.
Arif Dwi Pangestu managed to clinch a ticket to the Paris 2024 Olympic Games after finishing as a semifinalist in the men's recurve event at the 2023 World Archer

2024 Olympics. In the midst of the numerous complicated issues at Paris 2024, there was a charming ambiance at the table tennis site. Versailles turned into a tangible proof to the blend of aspirations,

er securing one victory and a defeat.
A positive result was secured when meeting the French representatives, Lucas Corvee/Ronan Labar. Battling at the Porte de la Chapelle Arena, Paris, on July 29, Fajar/R

focus before the Paris 2024 Olympics.
"I have reduced my social media usage, I've been doing that since the Indonesia Open last time. There are still some things I have to do because of work, but I allocate certain hou

e day off," stated Arif Dwi Pangestu.
Certainly, Arif Dwi is very happy to have the opportunity to represent Indonesia once more at the Olympics. Regarding training, he says it's going smoothly without problems. Although, he acknowledge

o progress to the quarterfinal round.
Gregoria Mariska Tunjung has consequently turned into the sole remaining Indonesian player at present in the badminton sport. Below is the schedule for the 2024 Olymp

med outstandingly in the group phase.
Jorji succeeded to secure wins from two matches in Group G of the 2024 Olympics. She successfully overcame Polina Buhrova with a score of 21-10 and 21-15, and emerged victor

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Roster of Indonesian sportspeople who qualified for If you want to learn more info about big data in competitions review the website. the 2024 Olympics. The largest multi-sport event in the world will occur from July 26 t

Bola.net, Jakarta - Program for live coverage of Indonesian representatives in badminton at the 2024 Olympics, Thurs. (1/8/2024). Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto and Gregoria Mariska Tunjung remain Indon

Gregoria Mariska Tunjung initiated her 2024 Olympics quest in the group stage by overcoming Ukrainian representative Polina Buhrova (21-10 AND 21-15). Then she vanquished the resistance of Czech Republ

his four-yearly sporting competition.
The Olympics are a highly prestigious multi-event competition held every four years. Previously, Paris has already hosted the Olympics in 1900 and 1924, making it the second city to host t

n his statement, Thursday (4/7/2024).
Dito guaranteed that the government, along with all relevant parties, has prepared all the needs of the athletes. "We make sure that physical and mental training, as well as required equipment,

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.